HSCAS is a SELECT hydrated sodium calcium aluminosilicate duly KILNED and processed to enhance the adsorption capacity widely used as a poultry feed additive. When HSCAS is added to the animal food, the chemical compounds provide protection to the stomach (enterosorbent), which quickly via adsorption phenomenon binds to aflatoxins and the molds & bacterias releasing them, from the digestive tract and thus reduce their presence in the animal.
- Detoxifies feeds and raw materials.
- Binds & neutralizes mycotoxins and radicals.
- Antifungal and Feed Sterilizing Agent.
- Does not require withdrawal periods.
- Leaves no residues (e.g. in milk & meat).
- Improves carcass quality.
- It improves animal performance.
- Improves animal immune response to medication.
Application of HSCAS
HSCAS is a select hydrated sodium calcium alumino silicate suitably burnt, dried, processed and graded to improve the adsorption capacity:
· 0.5 % (1 to 5 Kg /ton of finished feeds) under normal condition.
· An average inclusion level of HSCAS @ 3-4 kg/ton of finished feeds is recommended continuously in the humid season
· 1 to 1.5 kg/ton of feeds throughout dry season in Poultry, Cattle & Aqua feeds.
|Alumina (Al2O3)||25.40 %|
|Ferric Oxide (Fe2O3)||0.85 %|
|Magnesium Oxide (MgO)||1.00 %|
|Calcium Oxide (CaO)||4.20%|