Natural Zeolites – Real value actually delivered to the Aquaculture and feed:
Zeolites add values in Aquaculture, feed, Agriculture, and many more.
Zeolite belongs to the family of hydrated aluminosilicate minerals containing alkali and alkaline-earth metals.
They are well-known for their lability towards reversible dehydration and ion-exchange.
The main roles of Zeolite are Odour removal, Filtering, Ion exchange, Gas absorption, Catalysts, and Cation Exchange.
They are widely popular as Catalyst and Adsorbent
Their framework structure encloses interconnected cavities which are occupied by molecules of water and large metal cations (i.e., positively charged ions).
Highlighted Properties of Our Natural Zeolites:
- High surface area
- Uniform micropore size
- High hydro-thermal stability
- Intrinsic acidity
- Ability to accommodate active metal species
- Molecular Siever (shape selectivity)
- Environmentally harmless
- Excellent catalysts
Popular Uses of Our Natural Zeolites:
Zeolites have a huge list of their usage and applications but here are some, served by us proficiently:
Our Zeolites are widely used in Poultry Feed (Livestock Feed Additive) & Pet Feed Additive.
- Zeolite structure binds mycotoxins to its surface and ionically buffers the digestive tract.
- Due to surface cation exchange capacity (CEC), the product surface is polar and attracts the complex and polar mycotoxin molecules.
- It’s an anti-caking agent for animal feeds with increased feed pellet durability.
- A strong affinity for ammonium provides superior odor control and a healthy environment.
- It improves the dispersion of feed ration ingredients by reducing agglomeration.
Zeolite mineral maintains pH stability in Pond water which reduces waste and toxic substances (Ammonia) in the Pond water.
It increases the survival of the crop (Fish/Shrimps) as well as increases the production capacity of shrimp.
The product has been used in various ponds widely.
It also improves survival benur and absorbs undesired elements like NH4, H2S, iron and other metals.
Usually, the doses are described as 15 kg Zeolite per acre for 4-5 depth of water or 4 gms/ 1000 ltrs of water.
Doses are subject to variations in terms of quality of water and other locational parameters.
Other Popular Uses of our Natural Zeolites:
- SOIL CONDITIONER / FERTILISER ADDITIVE IN AGRICULTURE
- WASTEWATER TREATMENT
- FOUNDRY FOR BLOCK BINDING
- PESTICIDES AND FERTILIZERS
- STABILIZERS AND ABSORBENTS
WHERE TO FIND BEST NATURAL ZEOLITES:
Reach us at Jagdamba Minerals and inquire today to get the best-suited grade of natural zeolite.
Jagdamba Minerals is the leading manufacturer of natural zeolites of top quality produced for varied industrial as well as domestic and medical applications.